Canvasworks | Duane Smith
601 Nelson Blvd.
Montrose, MN 55363
Copyright 2011 | All Rights Reserved
SnoCaps is your Minneapolis SnoCap trailer enclosure dealer located in Montrose, MN. SnoCaps are a one of a kind fabric enclosure for trailers that reduces the weight you’re pulling and helps conserve gas mileage. We are locally owned and operated by Duane Smith and have served the entire United States and Canada since 1993. Custom built SnoCaps can be made for any size and type of trailer, from utility trailers up to 40 foot car haulers. Call us today to start planning your custom SnoCap trailer enclosure!
Get started on your custom order today!
Share SnoCaps with your family and friends...
Our end of the year special is here! Free shipping on Sport Series OR free LED lights and fuel doors on any SnoCap ordered between now and the New Year!
Contact us today!
Our Custom SnoCaps are designed to fit your specific trailer and specifications. We’ve made enclosures for all sizes and shapes of trailers. Like our other SnoCap’s trailer enclosures they are constructed from heavy-duty aluminum tubing and our vinyl Road Armor fabric. There is a 5 year workmanship and materials warranty on custom SnoCaps, but like our other SnoCaps the skins last between 12 and 15 years, while the frame will last forever.
- The frame is constructed out of .125 wall aluminum tubing and fabricated from start to finish at our shop.
- The skin is made out of our new vinyl Road Armor fabric with heat welded seams, so no worries about seams leaking or thread rotting.
- Installs with common hand and power tools.
- Bolt on SnoCaps are removable, allowing you a greater flexibility with your trailer.
- Quick remove options available as well.
- Shippable kits come in 2-3 boxes and include detailed, easy to follow instructions.
- Pick up kits will have the frame installed on your trailer while you wait. You can install the skin at home.
- Available open sides or side doors.
- Save on MPG, unlike a traditional trailer cover the Custom SnoCap is not only aerodynamic, but is also lightweight saving you money.
- Easily customized, making it possible to protect a wider variety of objects than traditional trailer enclosures
- Can be made removable, allowing for hauling of extra tall or wide loads.
It's great to be able to customize an enclosure to fit our unique needs. Especially without adding a ton of weight to the trailer. Our expensive equipment needs to be protected on the road and the SnoCaps trailer enclosure does a great job!
Benefits of a Custom SnoCap
Due to the nature of our business, most of our work is customized to some degree. Therefore, a 50% deposit of cleared funds is required before your appointment is set and work begins on your order. After work begins the deposit is non-refundable. Removal or defacement of the SnoCaps trademark logo from your SnoCaps voids all warranties.